Dealing with Behaviour Styles
Category: Training - Other
Date: March 8th 2016 9:30am until 4:30pm
Location: Baileys Court Activity Centre, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 8BH
About this course:
Learn how to recognise the behavioural style of anyone. Adapt your communication and interactions to quickly establish rapport and trust.
Course Content will cover:
- Recognising different behavioural styles
- Your behavioural style
- Basic characteristics of each behavioural style
- How to approach different behavioural styles
- Conversing with different behavioural styles
- Personal action plan
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Define the behavioural styles
- Understand your behavioural style
- Recognise other people’s behavioural styles when you first meet them
- Adjust your behaviour to suit your colleagues and patients behavioural style
- Communicate with colleagues and patients depending on their behavioural style
- Leave with an Action Plan for your professional development
The event is a pilot, aimed at Trainees, New Consultants or General Practitioners and staff linked with Postgraduate Medical Education.
To book a place please contact the Severn Education Team. When contacting the team please confirm the event title and the date you are interested in attending.