How to Support Trainees (Module 7)
Category: Educational/Clinical Supervisors - Supporting Trainees
Date: June 9th 2020 1:00pm until 5:00pm
Location: Redwood Education Centre, Gloucester Royal Hospital GL1 3NN
A half day workshop for Educational Supervisors - Please note, this is requirement seven of the Educational Supervisor minimum requirements and needs to be attended once.
To improve confidence and skills in constructively supporting trainees and addressing concerns
At the end of this workshop you should be able to:
- Recognise a trainee who needs specific support
- Understand & describe the factors that cause problems
- Summarise what is expected of an Educational Supervisor in supporting trainees and tackling concerns
- Discuss & clarify any concerns with trainees & give effective feedback about this
- Describe how to document feedback discussions fairly
- Devise a clear action plan with focused objectives
To book a place please email Lindsey Buckenham. When emailing please confirm the event title and the date you are interested in attending, along with your GMC/GDC number.