Improving Feedback and Reflection - CANCELLED
Category: Educational/Clinical Supervisors - Established Trainers Courses
Date: December 21st 2018 1:00pm until 5:00pm
Location: Tutorial Room 4, Education and Research Centre, University Hospitals Bristol BS2 8AE
- High quality in reflection in combination with supportive and constructive feedback is essential for the professional development of all trainee doctors. This workshop will form practical information for trainers to use feedback and reflection to improve the learning process.
- Focus will be on how trainee self reflection, feedback from trainers and trainer reflection can improve the performance and values of feedback, both formal and informal.
- It will also go on to explore why receiving feedback is so hard and how we can help overcome this
- To understand how to use feedback and reflection to improve the learning process
- To understand how we can help overcome the barriers to receiving feedback
- Identify different types of feedback and reflection
- To develop skills and tools to make giving and receiving feedback more effective
To book a place please email the Severn Education Team. Please include the event title, the date you would like to attend and your GMC number.