Managing Stress in the Workplace
Category: Educational/Clinical Supervisors - Established Trainers Courses
Date: July 2nd 2018 9:30am until 12:30pm
Location: Sandford Education Centre, Cheltenham Hospital (Room 3), GL53 7PX
Who is the course aimed at?
This session is for those that manage staff and/or projects. The course is an interactive and practical session that will explore key concepts, interventions and actions which will assist Managers to manage workplace stress both personally and within their respective Teams/Departments.
Having completed the course Managers will have a better understanding of:
- The signs, symptoms, and causes of workplace stress.
- The mind body connection in relation to stress.
- The legal framework and rationale for managing workplace stress.
- The typical support systems within an organisation for managing stress.
- How to use a Stress Risk Assessment Form as a positive tool to manage workplace stress.
- Using mindfulness techniques to help reduce and manage stress levels.
To book a place please email Severn Education Team. When emailing please confirm the event title and the date you are interested in attending.