Selection Methodology Workshop
Category: Training - Selection Methodology
Date: October 6th 2016 1:30pm until 4:30pm
Location: Health Education England, Deanery House Unit D - Vantage Business Park Old Gloucester Road Bristol. Satnav postcode - BS34 6PT
This half day course aims to provide an overview of the application process and interviewing techniques currently in use.
It is a mandatory requirement for anyone interviewing trainees on behalf of Health Education England South West LETB.
This course is open to doctors who are, or may be involved in, an interview panel in the future.
To provide an overview of the application process and interviewing techniques currently in use. It is a mandatory requirement for anyone interviewing trainees on behalf of the Severn Deanery.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
• Understand the concept of positive and negative indicators for evaluating answers.
• Explain the need for standardised scoring.
• Use a standardised scoring system to grade candidates at interview.
• Record objective evidence of candidates’ statements/performance in ways that will be helpful in justifying decisions.
• Identify some effective and less effective ways of asking objective questions at interview.
• Gain practical skills in interviewing
To book a place, please register using the form below.
Any further queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org