Small Group Facilitation Skills
Category: Educational/Clinical Supervisors - Established Trainers Courses
Date: June 6th 2018 9:30am until 4:30pm
Location: Severn Postgraduate Medical Education, Deanery House, Bristol (Blackwell & Cabot) BS16 1GW
Learn how to handle groups, draw out reluctant contributors and tackle tricky group behaviours and dynamics.
By the end of the day participants will be able to:
- Describe group processes useful in medical education.
- Summarise the basic group dynamics that often occur in educational settings.
- Use a range of directive and non-directive group facilitation and management skills.
- Describe options for handling tricky behaviours in groups.
- Summarise what they have learned from skills practice sessions.
To book a place please email Severn Education Team. When emailing please confirm the event title and the date you are interested in attending.