Information Bulletin – 25/09/2019
Recruitment Open Evening - CT1 in ACCS (Emergency Medicine, Acute Medicine, ICM & Anaesthesia) & Core Anaesthesia
If you are interested in a career in ACCS (including Emergency Medicine, Intensive Care, Acute Medicine and Anaesthetics) and/or training in Core Anaesthetics then you are warmly invited to attend this open evening:-
Date: Wednesday 13th November 2019
Venue: HEE SW, Park House, 1200 Parkway, Bristol, BS34 8YU
Time: 5 pm for 5.15 pm start – 7 pm
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO PARKING AVAILABLE AT THE VENUE, PLEASE USE THE STOKE GIFFORD PAY & DISPLAY CAR PARK ON HUNTS GROUND ROAD, BS34 8XX
The evening is an excellent opportunity to learn about the training routes available to you and help you prepare for submitting applications and attending interviews.
The evening is an informal affair with opportunity to ask lots of questions.
If you are considering applying for ACCS or Core Anaesthetics, now or in the future, we’d love to see you.
- 5.15 pm Introduction & Why Anaesthesia?
- 5.30 pm Introduction & Why ACCS?
- 5.40 pm Why EM?
- 5.50 pm Why AM?
- 6.00 pm Why ICM?
- 6.10 pm Q&A
- 6.30 pm Specialty specific Q&A
- 7.00 pm END
There is no cost to attend please just register using the form under the Events tab on the website.
APMJ Conference on all things Palliative Medicine
The Association of Palliative Medicine Juniors’ Conference 2019 is welcoming abstract submissions for the oral and poster presentations. All accepted entries will be presented at the APMJ Conference 2019.
Please submit abstract entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information below. (All abstracts have a maximum word count of 300 words)
- Authors (please underline any presenters):
- Affiliations (e.g hospital or medical school):
- Abstract (maximum 300 words):
Please include a contact email and if you wish to be considered for oral presentation
The APMJ consists of medical students and pre-specialty doctors who have an interest in Palliative Medicine. For another year running, we have an exciting range of speakers giving interesting talks in the field, and some interactive workshops taking place across the day. There is also an opportunity to present a poster or oral presentation, in addition to a medical student competition.
When? Saturday 16th November 2019
Where? Cambridge University
Ticket sales open until the 9th November 2019
Early Bird Tickets (until 6th October 2019): APM Members: £30
Non-APM Members: £32
Call for Abstracts from delegates for oral or poster presentation.
For the submission form, please email us at: email@example.com
Word Count: Maximum 300 words
We are accepting abstract submissions until 30th September 2019
Psychiatry of Intellectual Disability Trainees’ Conference
- 22 NOVEMBER 2019
- Holiday Inn,
- Cardiff Central
- Affordable Tickets at £10 - £40
- Food included and discounted room rates are available
- Open to consultants, SAS doctors, Trainees of all stages as well as foundation doctors and medical students
- An exciting programme with internationally renowned speakers on a range of relevant topics
- Introduction to Epilepsy and behavioral profiles
- Neurodevelopmental disorders
- Research update in Intellectual Disabilities
- Opportunity for trainee presentations and posters
- Please submit abstract (200 word limit) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th October
- The best 3 abstracts will be invited as 10 minute oral presentations and the remaining accepted abstracts invited as poster presentations
- £50 voucher for best oral and £30 voucher for best poster presentations
- Tickets and programme available at: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/psychiatry-of-intellectual-disability-trainees-conference-tickets-68595357561