Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Specialty Recruitment ST1 1
Health Education England (Severn) has 1 vacancy in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry at Specialty Training Level (ST1).
The Severn training rotation involves posts in:-
- Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- 2gether NHS Foundation Trust, Gloucestershire
- Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- North Bristol NHS Trust (from ST4+ )
- Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust (from ST4+)
The post commences on Wednesday 7th August 2019.
For further information on the rotation and working within Severn please visit the Severn School of Psychiatry website.
Applications are to be made through Oriel and will be managed on behalf of Severn by Health Education England, North West. Please refer to 'Resources' to access further information including access to Oriel and the North West recruitment website page.
Please refer to the person specification to check you meet the essential eligibility criteria prior to submitting an application.
To contact us please email SEVRecruitment.SW@hee.nhs.uk or telephone the support line on 01454 252610 (between 8:30am and 4:00pm).
Please note that the vacancies advertised may be subject to change prior to interview.
Interviews to be held on:-
- Friday 8th, Thursday 14th & Friday 15th February 2019 in Manchester
- Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT)
|Severn School of Psychiatry|
|Oriel||Specialty Training Recruitment Portal|
|National Recruitment Lead||Link to Health Education England-North West Office recruitment home page|
|Person Specification - Child & Adolescent Psychiatry||National Person Specification|