Specialty Recruitment CT1
Health Education England (Severn) has between 20 and 25 vacancies in Core Psychiatry at Core Specialty Training Level (CT1).
The Severn training rotation involves posts in:-
- Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- 2gether NHS Foundation Trust, Gloucester
- Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
All posts commence Wednesday 1st August 2018.
For further information on the rotation and working within Severn please visit the Severn School of Psychiatry website.
Applications are to be made through Oriel and will be managed on behalf of Severn by Health Education England, North West. Please refer to 'Resources' to access further information including access to Oriel and the North West recruitment website page.
To contact us please email SEVRecruitment.SW@hee.nhs.uk or telephone the support line on 01454 252610 (between 8:30am and 4:00pm).
Please note that the vacancies advertised may be subject to change prior to interview.
Interviews to be held in:-
- 29th, 30th January and 1st, 2nd February 2018 in Manchester.
- 29th, 30th January 2018 in Dundee.
- Completion of core training in an uncoupled specialty
|Severn School of Psychiatry - Training in Core Psychiatry||Description of Rotation|
|Oriel||Specialty Training Recruitment Portal|
|National Recruitment Lead||Link to Health Education England - North West Office recruitment home page|
|Person Specification - Core Psychiatry||National Person Specification|