Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Specialty Recruitment ST3
Health Education England, working across the south west, Severn Postgraduate Medical Education have up to *1 vacancy in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Specialty Training Level (ST3).
The training posts will be based in:-
- University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust
- North Bristol NHS Trust
- Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust
- Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust
Commencing on 7th August 2019.
For further information on the rotation and working within Severn please visit the Severn School of Obstetrics and Gynaecology website.
Applications are to be made through Oriel and will be managed on behalf of Severn by Health Education England, North West. Please refer to 'Resources' to access further information including access to Oriel and the North West recruitment website page.
To contact us please email SEVRecruitment.SW@hee.nhs.uk or telephone the support line on 01454 252610 (between 8:30am and 4:00pm).
*Please note that the vacancies advertised may be subject to change prior to interview.
- Certificate of Eligibility for Specialist Registration (CESR)
- Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT)
|Severn School of Obstetrics and Gynaecology||Description of Rotation|
|Oriel||Specialty Training Recruitment Portal|
|National Recruitment Lead||Link to Health Education North West Recruitment home page|
|Person Specification||National Person Specification|