- Guidance for trainees who are shielding 17 July 2020
- S-STAG Advice for ES, Trainers and Trainees
- S-STAG Guide and Checklist for Trainers and supervisors
- S-STAG Resource list including social medial platform where trainees could access information
- S-STAG Activities to be considered while shielding
- UKFPO guidance for shielding foundation trainees
- Latest documents released regarding impact of COVID on training and ARCP to our champions - regularly updated
SW SuppoRTT Shielding & NPF group - December program
South-West SuppoRTT virtual Junior Doctor Forum for Trainees in non-patient-facing roles and other vulnerable groups impacted by the Covid-19 Pandemic
First meeting: Wednesday 14th October at 6-7pm
If you wish to attend and/or be informed of all future meetings please complete this short registration form by clicking the following link: https://glos-nhs.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/registration-for-south-west-supportt-vjdf-for-npf-trainees
For further information or help please contact:
Dr Elizabeth Armstrong: Glos.email@example.com or Dr Tim Davis: Tim.Davis@hee.nhs.uk
2nd December, 6.30pm – Q&A and discussion forum for Pregnant Trainees
Recap of current guidance for pregnant trainees and a general overview of SuppoRTT program. This is also an opportunity to share and discuss individual experiences across trusts and specialties.
9th December, 12pm - TBC
16th December 12.30-1.30pm – Refective Round, lead by Emma Lishman, Psychologist, NBT.
The National Shielding Trainee Advisory Group (S-TAG) have run a series of webinars to provide guidance and support to trainees and educators. The recordings are now available to view.