Category: Educational/Clinical Supervisors - ARCP
Date: March 24th 2016 9:30am until 11:30am
Location: Learning & Research Building, Southmead Hospital BS10 5NB
To ensure that Educational Supervisors and ARCP panel members understand the principles, processes and activities required for effective annual reviews of post graduate Foundation, Core and Specialty trainees.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Describe the content and importance of the Educational Supervisors report in annual assessment activities
- Describe the roles and activities required of an ARCP review panel
- Describe the process to be followed, the documents to be used and the decisions to be made in the annual assessment
- Support trainees through the assessment process
- Decide which outcome is appropriate based on required competencies
- Conduct panel activities in a fair and equal manner, being pro-active about diversity issues where appropriate
- Outline how revalidation has been integrated into the ARCP process
To book a place please email Donna Paddon. When emailing please confirm the event title and the date you are interested in attending.