Human Factors, Patient Safety and Non-Technical Skills Training for STs
Category: Training - Other
Date: February 27th 2023 10:00am until 4:00pm
MaxCourse ID: SW556
This exciting course is aimed at specialty trainees from all disciplines. This full day course will explore patient safety and human factors with the new Patient Safety Syllabus as its foundation.
This is a highly interactive course and requires no prior knowledge of safety science, human factors and non-technical skills. This full day course will include:
- Error in medicine and how to approach it
- Fundamentals of human factors and systems thinking
- System I and System II learning
- How to review incidents and the context of culture on safety
- Advanced non-technical skills and how to utilize these to improve your practice.
Booking for these courses will be taken on MaxCourse, our online booking system.
Information about how to use MaxCourse can be found on our website.
Please email FacultyDevelopment.SW@hee.nhs.uk with any questions, before and on the day.