Leadership Skills for Managing Stress at Work
Category: Educational/Clinical Supervisors - Established Trainers Courses
Date: June 9th 2023 9:00am until 3:15pm
MaxCourse ID: SW704
This course is split into two halves. The Morning Session will focus on how to manage your own stress levels first. The Afternoon Session will focus on the role of the Supervisor in managing the stress of others at work.
- Exploring the nature of stress at work.
- Understanding the mind-body connection of stress.
- Utilising mindfulness meditation, positive psychology, and neuroscience for managing stress.
- Developing a robust strategy to build and maintain your resilience towards stress.
- Understanding the legal framework for managing stress at work.
- Exploring positive management styles/approach for reducing stress.
- How to initiate difficult conversations with positive outcomes.
- Utilising Risk Assessment for effective stress management.
Booking for these courses will be taken on MaxCourse, our online booking system.
Information about how to use MaxCourse can be found on our website.
Please email FacultyDevelopment.SW@hee.nhs.uk with any questions, before and on the day.