Leading and Managing Educational Events
Category: Educational/Clinical Supervisors - Established Trainers Courses
Date: January 20th 2017 9:30am until 3:30pm
Location: Musgrove Park Academy, Musgrove Park Hospital, Taunton (Conference Room) TA1 5DA
This one day course provides training in how to lead and manage a wide range of educational events in a skilled and effective way.
Objectives: by the end of the day participants will be able to:
- Outline the key elements involved in setting up and running educational events
- Summarise the instructional design processes utilised in designing educational and training activities
- Describe the roles typically undertaken by a leader or facilitator in educational/training events
- Present clearly, skilfully and confidently to audiences
- Understand how to manage and maintain personal energy in order to educate or train for an extended period
- Outline a number of ways of working with large groups.
To book a place please email Severn Education Team. When emailing please confirm the event title and the date you are interested in attending.