Research and Innovations in Medical Education
Category: Educational/Clinical Supervisors - Established Trainers Courses
Date: February 8th 2017 9:30am until 3:30pm
Location: Education and Research Centre, University Hospitals Bristol (Tutorial Room 3) BS2 8AE
This one day course provides training in how to undertake research in Medical Education and initiate and enhance educational innovations.
Objectives: by the end of the day participants will be able to:
- Describe approaches to and best practice in educational research
- List a number of areas in which they can potentially undertake a research project in medical education
- Will be able to describe the approval processes necessary in undertaking medical education research
- Be able to describe how to be creative and innovative in education and training
- Be able to describe specific actions they will take to further develop their own abilities to innovate.
To book a place please email Severn Education Team. When emailing please confirm the event title and the date you are interested in attending.