Small Group Facilitation Skills - FULL
Category: Educational/Clinical Supervisors - Established Trainers Courses
Date: June 13th 2017 9:30am until 4:30pm
Location: Musgrove Park Academy, Musgrove Park Hospital, Taunton (Training Room 4) TA1 5DA
Learn how to handle groups, draw out reluctant contributors and tackle tricky group behaviours and dynamics.
By the end of the day participants will be able to:
- Describe group processes useful in medical education.
- Summarise the basic group dynamics that often occur in educational settings.
- Use a range of directive and non-directive group facilitation and management skills.
- Describe options for handling tricky behaviours in groups.
- Summarise what they have learned from skills practice sessions.
To book a place please email Severn Education Team. When emailing please confirm the event title and the date you are interested in attending.