South Western Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society (SWOGS) 2018
Category: Training - Other
Date: May 4th 2018 8:30am until 5:00pm
Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Southampton Bracken Place, Chilworth, SO16 3NG
We are excited to be writing to let you know that the new SWOGS 2018 web pages are now live. The site contains information about this important regional meeting.
On the new website pages you will find:
a) The programme
b) The Call for Abstracts (don’t miss this opportunity to submit material for oral or poster presentation)
c) Link to online booking
Reasons to attend SWOGS 2018:
- Regional and friendly educational meeting of a high professional standard
- Offers an interesting combination of invited speakers and presentations from undergraduates and postgraduates (note we have a confirmed international invited speaker presenting on Mini Laparoscopy)
- Programme features RCOG session on “College Matters” presented by key figures from the College
- Opportunity to submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation on the day
- Low Registration Fee offering value for money
- Confirmed as Wessex Deanery teaching day
- Easily accessible venue in Southampton
- Dinner in the evening after the event (at the same venue) extends the networking opportunity
Do make a note of the date of SWOGS 2018 in your diary and begin planning your participation and your abstract submission.
You will find full background information on the website.
Make sure you book early at the lower Registration Fee of £75.
We hope to see you at SWOGS 2018 and please do spread the word to all your colleagues: the more, the merrier!