Maintaining Variety & Energy in Teaching
Category: Educational/Clinical Supervisors - Established Trainers Courses
Date: October 19th 2017 9:30am until 3:30pm
Location: Musgrove Park Academy, Musgrove Park Hospital, Taunton (Conference Room) TA1 5DA
This one day course expands participants use of educational materials and activities and widens the range of teaching techniques used.
Objectives: by the end of the day participants will be able to:
- Describe what they most enjoy and are best skilled at in teaching or training
- Outline the strengths and limitations of traditional teaching methods and when they are best used
- Use at least five new or unusual (though excellent!) techniques in teaching/training
- Describe how to kelp inspired, fresh and engaged in medical education
- Apply a more creative approach to future educational activities.
To book a place please email Severn Education Team. When emailing please confirm the event title and the date you are interested in attending.