Foundation School Bulletin - 15/11/19
FuturePsych Magazine - article submissions
- FuturePsych Magazine is the Royal College of Psychiatrists Magazine for medical students and foundation doctors.
- FuturePsych Magazine is now accepting article submissions for the Winter 2020 edition.
- Excellent opportunity to share medical school or foundation experience in psychiatry.
- FuturePsych welcomes reflections, original poems or artwork, case studies, opinion pieces, reviews, elective reports and interviews with equal applaud.
- Written articles should aim to be between 400-600 words.
- Email questions or submissions to email@example.com by 10th December 2019.
- To see past editions or for mote information please see: https://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/become-a-psychiatrist/med-students/becoming-a-student-associate/futurepsych-magazine
Radiology interview preparation course
Clinical radiology is an exciting, fast-paced and rewarding speciality, making it an excellent career choice. The application process can at first seem intimidating, especially with its reputation of being competitive. Our interview preparation course will equip you with all the information and skills you need to succeed. We offer small group teaching allowing personalised training and feedback, mock interviews, a course handbook with previous questions and model answers and a Q&A session with last year's number one ranked candidate.
- For more information and to book a place, visit our website. http://www.radiologysuccess.com
- Places are limited, so don't miss out! Early bird discount tickets available.
- Date: 18th January 2020
- Time: 09.15-17:00
- Location: Whittington Education Centre, The Whittington Hospital, Magdala Avenue, London, N19 5NF
- Price: £175 (£150 early bird tickets- Bought in November)
National Education and Training Survey (NETS) is now live
You understand your learning experience better than anybody else. Health Education England want to know about your placement. What works well and what could be better, so improvements can be made to the clinical learning environment across the NHS.
NETS is now live.- Click here to complete NETS: https://poll.hee.nhs.uk/s/IE7QC/
- Why NETS?
NETS is the only national survey of all healthcare learners across all clinical learning environments about their placements. It is different from other surveys because it gathers feedback from learners right across the NHS and beyond. By completing NETS you are helping to make improvements to the quality of education and training –helping you to deliver exceptional patient care.
- Am I eligible?
NETS is for all healthcare learners that are currently on placement. You can find out more about NETS here: https://www.hee.nhs.uk/our-work/quality/national-education-training-survey